Brazilian Blowout and Keratin Treatments
Hello, San Diego ladies
My name is Rose and I’m professional hair stylist. All of us know who lives in San Diego that we have the best sunny warm weather most of the year and we love it. How about your hair? Did you know that your hair gets freeze and dry because of it?
I offer Brazilian Blowout and Keratin Treatment that help your hair to look shiny, smooth and sleek again. I have a lot of clients ask me about what the difference between two of them and which one is better to use.
Brazilian blowout and keratin treatments are hair-smoothing treatments used to straighten hair without causing any damage to the hair follicles. These treatments bond protein to the outer layer of the hair, which help smooth, protect, soften, and relax the hair. The bonding process takes place once a flat iron is applied. They start to differ depending on which brand to use and what chemical ingredients they have. The Brazilian Blowout uses amino acids—which are much smaller molecules—allowing the treatment to be rinsed out the same day. Keratin must crystallize up to 72 hours depends on type of keratin brand.
Both treatments remove frizz, add shine, seal in color, and decrease blow dry time, but a Brazilian blowout is often the preferred option.
Why do I prefer to do Brazilian Blowout?
1. Eliminates frizz and fights static for up to 12 weeks
2. Great for all hair types from straight to wavy or curly.
3. The Brazilian Blowout is customizable and ideal for all hair types. It keeps your curls and gives a sleek and smooth look.
4. The hair will be left totally frizz-free, shiny, effortlessly manageable and with plenty of body and bounce.
5. Your hair will not lose volume as a result of receiving the Brazilian Blowout. Your hair will maintain its natural volume and you will still receive great bend and memory when blow-drying and/or using a curling iron.
6. Brazilian blowout is a lot more convenient. The process only takes about 90 minutes.
I’ll be honest that I recommend if you get a Brazilian Blowout and wish to get a color service at a later date, you will need to wait 2 weeks. The process usually takes from 1 hour to 2 hours depends on your hair length and type. Please call or text me to make appointment (619) 379-2796.
Thank you ladies and see you soon!!!
Your hair stylist, Rose.